The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my renewal notice today. Got online to renew, it is fast and convienient.

My complaint is why do I have to spend an additional $2.00 for this online renewal when in reality it saves the PF&B Comm. time and the labor for a clerk to handle a mailed in renewal?

Now I realize it is only $2.00, just sort of grates me the wrong way. Maybe I am just an old cranky SOB.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
I figure I'd do it the old fashioned way and send it in. I saved $2 and still didn't use my boat until well after I got the new reg. back.

·
Registered
12,653 Posts
I bet that $2 extra is because they go thru a service that takes care of those payments. My water bill is like that and one of the only bills I mail in anymore. It`s $1.80 more to pay the water bill online. No thanks.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
OSOB said:
Received my renewal notice today. Got online to renew, it is fast and convienient.

My complaint is why do I have to spend an additional $2.00 for this online renewal when in reality it saves the PF&B Comm. time and the labor for a clerk to handle a mailed in renewal?

Now I realize it is only $2.00, just sort of grates me the wrong way. Maybe I am just an old cranky SOB.
I'm with ya. I used the online service last year, but will probably send a check this year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts