The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you see fuzzy sights look at this product at Midway USA. It is the Lyman Hawkeye shooters diopter optic aid, Midway #936878/Lyman #3112020 attaches to your glasses and essentially gives you a peep sight attached to your glasses that puts front and rear sights into focus, for those model guns that don't have a peep sight made to fit the tang. Sells for 18.99 and can be used on all of your rifles and pistols without removeing from your shooting or prescription glasses.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
I have had one of those for years, suction cup holds it on the glasses lense. Does the same as a peep sight and works well.

·
Premium Member
4,369 Posts
I feared global warming was causing my long barrel sights to become blurry! It is good that we aren't in conflict with the Brits any longer, or they would have to wear much wider white crossed belts across their chests!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
John S. would you reccomend buying one of these to somebody who can't see squat? I see 20-20 at distances just can't see the rear sight. Thanks, John

·
Registered
12,163 Posts
The other option for many folks is moving the rear sight forward a couple inches. Since I usually don't wear glasses to shoot, the attachment has held little interest for me. I'd have to get special glasses made with clear plain window panes. Going to a peep sight or ghost ring sight may help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts