The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am starting a hunting group called bloodtrail adventures " smoke em or stick em" we are a group who only uses muzzleloaders and bows. We are looking to start making videos and possibly winning a spot on the outdoor channel. We are a group of 6 guys trying to make videos and shows along with a website, we are looking for sponsors and financial help, i am just throwing things out there, hopefully someone can help me and point me in the right direction, this is the hardest thing i have tried, once we make our videos i think it will speak for itself, if there are any companys who would be willing to help me or take a look at my product please help me. We only use the smoke pole and bows, i have put together a group of guys from pa, md and wv to give some variety

GOD BLESS and please help

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
good luck we started something like that a couple years ago we recorded 6 hunting trips all black powder old school guns sent it around to different shows and got nothing hope it works for you

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there are to guys with traditional muzzleloaders and 4 with inlines, and we all have compound bows ages will range from 21 to 40 in 3 different states, how many shows do you see from your home state, all i ever see is iowa ,canada, illinois
there are hardly and from pa, md, wv
god bless

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we are trying to get fininacial help so we can get our equiptment through campbell cameras, but as of right now we only have your average camcorder
equiptment is half the battle god bless

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have a blog about hunting and trapping in PA. I do quite a few posts about traditional muzzleloading. If you do any videos about traditional muzzleloading and wanted to do a preview video or something I might be willing to post the video up and link back to your site.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
been doing something like that myself here. Its best to get your website started ahead and get info on it before asking for money or products. This year we're pretty loaded up with products, now if only the an-e-mules will come to us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts