The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any 1 blazer vane that is any better than another? considering the bohning blazer vanes, but didn't know if there was a difference between manufactures or not.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
BuckFever101 said:
is there any 1 blazer vane that is any better than another? considering the bohning blazer vanes, but didn't know if there was a difference between manufactures or not.
Not quite getting your question here. Blazers are only made by Bohning Archery. There are other manufactures that make the short profile vanes like Blazers. But why bother, just buy Bohning Blazers! Whether your using field tips, broad heads, or mechanicals, they work great!

·
Banned
462 Posts
Well it depends on what you consider better. I do not like Bohning's Blazer vanes, as I have experienced poor quality from them more times than not. Now Norway makes the Predator vanes, look like blazers but the similaritys stop right there. They are higher quality, stiffer, take a helical better, and are a heck of alot more durable. I switched from 4" Duravanes to Blazers back to Duravanes to Predators to 2" Fusions and now to 3" Fusions and they fly simply amazing and are very durable as well, although my groundhog arrows still have predators on them just cause they are so durable and a lil cheaper.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
X2 for the Fusion vanes. I have switched many from Blazer to Fusion and I haven't had one complaint.If fact many have thanked me for the switch. Try them and you will be hooked.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
LOL, ok. Maybe I just got lucky so far then!
I have had not one problem with Blazers since using them. Its not broke for me, not going to fix it anytime soon. But I can honestly say that I have not tried the others that you mention. But I won't hesitate too if a problem should arise!

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have been using them over the past 2 year and love them....Indestructable, increased accuracy...I am not change at this time

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I haven't had any problems with blazers. I have been using them for a few years now and don't see any reason to try anything else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts