The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Premium Member
14,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out bowhunting this morning and when I was coming home through the mountains I saw a deer trail and decided to stop and check it out. When I stopped the truck I looked over to the bank and saw this black snake sunning itself so I took a couple of pics.

· Premium Member
14,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It looked to be at least 3 feet long or better, I could have caught and measured it.
This evening I went on a little ride to scout more areas and saw a Black Snake along the edge of the road. I swerved to miss it but the truck behind me swerved to run it over, the idiot.

· Registered
672 Posts
Nice picture. I don't like any kind of snakes but try to avoid them and not kill them. They are beneficial. I encouraged my dog once to kill a black snake and have regretted it ever since. They are great on rodents.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.