The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
From another site:

"If you accept the stated purpose of this drill at face value and don't at least question it a *little* bit, you're an ignorant fool. Questioning the recent increase in the frequency of loud and violent military exercises over large cities is not cynicism. It's called being logical, rational, and observant - not blindly cynical. Our government spends hundreds of millions of our tax dollars annually building, maintaining, and operating domestic training sites and programs on military reservations! There is truly NO need to be doing this over large American cities and inciting concern or even panic, especially not with "simulated" gun and grenade fire. It may not be "martial law", but what do you think of drills like this suddenly being conducted against against supporters of the 2nd amendment...such as happened during a recent drill in Portsmouth, Ohio. Was the drill just preparing for a sicko like Tim McVeigh? No. Against, 2nd amendment supporters. This is not a joke, not some conspiracy theory, and isn't coming from the mouth of some doomsday survivalist stockpiling MRE's a mile high and living by themselves by some quaint creek in the woods. Let me just say as a veteran who loves this country, supports the Constitution, the Bills of Rights, and am a long time gun owner and a firm 2nd amendment supporter (because the it's the only guarantee of the survivability of the other "rights")...I am DEEPLY concerned about all of this. Any of you who are veterans out there, did you know that just because you are a veteran, especially a combat veteran, you are on the FBI's domestic terrorist profiling checklist? We can continue to stick our heads in the sand I guess, roll the dice, and "see" what happens (maybe legalizing pot will help us "smoke" away our fears...lol...doubt it though). Who knows, maybe these events really are just "drills". Maybe this will turn out to be nothing, but for those paying attention and looking at the cold, hard facts...not just swaying to emotions, political pressure of "left" or "right", or wild conspiracy theories...it's clear that there's something very worrisome happening. And I'd like to also say to anybody out there who thinks veterans, supporters of the Constitution and Bill of Rights, or law-abiding gun owners in general are bad people or would do something against their own country - think again! Get to know people before you judge them or go about brainlessly smearing them in the media (you listening Piers?), or god forbid...stupidly threatening them and their family's safety by publishing their names and home addresses because they're "gun owners". We're the ones who made this country possible, the ones who have been holding this country together for hundreds of years and have sacrificed much to ensure it's continued survival. Now we're possibly about to be rewarded with a government and a good portion of America turned against us? WHY?! How that does not make any American citizen sick to their stomach, I have no idea."

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
This is our govt getting ready to take down its own citizens if need be....practice makes perfect. Load up and get ready for tyranny.......

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
I am not an alarmist nor do I beleive in conspiracies. But, that video is disturbing. I especially don't like the idea of shooting, blanks or otherwise, by our military in urban areas. Training for urban combat overseas? I'd like to see the commander of this training exercise interviewed, live, by Bill O'Riley.

·
Registered
13,869 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.