The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Holidays evevyone, I was wondering if anyone here has heard of or used black elk outfitters near walden Colorado? our group is looking for a drop camp or diy elk hunt for this fall in colorado.
any and all help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Huntnut,

I have hunted around Walden several times and I'm aware of this service. I don't know how much you know about Black Elk. So I don't want to waste your time providing information of which you may be already aware. So I'll close by sending the website address:

http://www.blackelkoutfitters.com/home

·
Registered
1 Posts
Happy Holidays evevyone, I was wondering if anyone here has heard of or used black elk outfitters near walden Colorado? our group is looking for a drop camp or diy elk hunt for this fall in colorado.
any and all help is much appreciated.
I used Black elk in 2016, not an elk on the ranch and over booked with people. staff was friendly, outhouse was the most disgusting experience of my life (former enlisted military experience with field latrines so i know awful when i smell it!). The area does have elk, but for the money to have a trespass permit on the ranches to me was not worth it.
They offered electrical power for campers but didn't have service for the four campers that were booked, also they charged extra for the electrical.
Over all the choice is yours but I would use the money for a drop camp outside of the ranches

1 - 3 of 3 Posts