The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a piece I just finished. Something different that I thought folks may like to see.....

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Like the concept,good job, i've just never been a fan of black bear showing their teeth.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Is that natural pose pic a mount or a pic of a live bear ?
Legit question.
If that's a mount , absolutely one of the nicest I've ever seen.
Very realistic

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
Nice mounts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CamoHunter7 that is a mount I did for one of my clients....Thanks for the comments...much appreciated

·
Registered
625 Posts
First one is kind of gruesome but the reality of hunting just wouldn't display that where anti's might be lol....that second one though is unreal....best full mount i've ever seen, very good work

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is a shame that things have come to that. I entered a coyote in competition at the sportsman show in HBG two years ago. The coyote was in a foothold trap and they made me remove it because it may offend someone.....

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
The natural mount is terrific. The arrow shot, while a great taxidermy mount, would not be for me. I'd prefer to remember the focus on the animal and the time leading up to the shot rather than the kill shot itself.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
The natural mount is terrific. The arrow shot, while a great taxidermy mount, would not be for me. I'd prefer to remember the focus on the animal and the time leading up to the shot rather than the kill shot itself.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
BOSS said:
It is a shame that things have come to that. I entered a coyote in competition at the sportsman show in HBG two years ago. The coyote was in a foothold trap and they made me remove it because it may offend someone.....
[censored] Absolutely disgusting! I'll take them to see how their chicken nuggets are made. Liberal's disgust me!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts