The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tonight at 10 o'clock the finding bigfoot show will be hunting for squaches in the alleghenny national forest.
Dude they are here!!! Ha Ha.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
As populated as PA is with roads and people, If there was such a thing, It wouldnt be a secret
I am amazed that people still believe in the Boogie man

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
R.W.J said:
As populated as PA is with roads and people, If there was such a thing, It wouldnt be a secret
I am amazed that people still believe in the Boogie man
Yeah, I hate those shows, but I'm gonna watch because it's in the ANF and that's where my camp is. Hope I recognize the places.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
I am positive that spot they were camped at with the small foot bridge was on the hiking trails just north of Sugar Bay.

·
Registered
776 Posts
THESE GUYS CRACK ME UP!!! You can have pics of a juvenile bigfoot BUT why is it that because the bigfoot in the video is shorter than Bobo the video was a hoax?

Then there was an episode in Utah where they got an answer back when they howled on the next hill over and they all got excited like they just won the lottery.There was snow, so did they go back during the day and look for tracks? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

The show is good for a couple laughs

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Lmao! Now they're calling bigfoot from the kinzua bridge with whale sounds. That always works!

Btw, they taste like chicken

1 - 20 of 68 Posts