The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I send a fair amount of my pictures to friends via email. I sent this one out without realizing that the deer was looking at a bigfoot! I got several emails back very quickly. A few people even forwarded it to their contacts. So, decided to post it here! Although the Bigfoot is actually a uprooted tree stump, I could not have posed the deer and stump any better myself. I cannot wait to get this picture back via viral email and read the stories made up to go with it. "BIGFOOT IN KANSAS" BIGFOOT THE CAUSE OF PA DEER HEARD DECLINE" BIGFOOT SHOT IN WEST VIRGINA" I hope you all find this funny as well. Feel free to print it out and start your own yarn!

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
that is too funny! don't show that to the whack jobs in my area that are out looking for bigfoot every week now since the "sighting" in Lykens, good grief!

That said, your bigfoot walked off your property and right by me that same night, here is the pic of him in front of me

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
4c_game_chaser said:
That said, your bigfoot walked off your property and right by me that same night, here is the pic of him in front of me
Come on man, that's not the same one..........everyone knows there is more than one!

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Tracker said:
4c_game_chaser said:
Come on man, that's not the same one..........everyone knows there is more than one!
This is true, as our local yahoo says
"if it's a male, run uphill because their huge forehead doesn't let them see up"
"if its a female, run downhill because she will be top heavy and can't run down"
Obviously he has some experiencing running from the cops.....err I mean bigfoots

·
Registered
211 Posts
Cracks me up all the idiots looking for big foot.. youd think theyd give up after 50 yrs of searching an never finding one.. was a cool pic ya had..

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
You guys are funny. Now I know why I'm not seeing any geese yet. Those bigfoots are swimming under them and pulling them under. That deer better watch out or the bigfoot will break his legs to slow him down to eat him. lmao....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts