The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first time iv'e tried to post pictures. i'll try that first, then edit this post with stories if'n i get the picture part right.

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: big week at 'dogs house

not going well....

can't get pics from photobucket to here. anyone help?

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

while i do appreciate the suggestion, i'm still lost.

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

i typed it in, but the last post is blank.

i don't know how to "paste"?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts

In photobucket click on the pic you want to put on so it comes up by itself. To the right of the pic hit the dropdown arrow for image links and just click inside the box for img code. It should say copied when you do that. Then just paste it on here. Thats how I do it. In the reply box on here, right click in the box, and select paste and the whole code should be seen and hit submit

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

did all that, got the yellow "copied" icon, but i'm not sure what pasting is or how to do it. i typed it in manually and got a blank post.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts

Go to photobucket and go to the pic you want to copy. Go down to the last choice it should say "IMG". Put your cursor on it and click and it should say "copied" . Then go back to HPA and go to your post. Click in the open box and then right click. A box will appear,go down to the paste and click on it. That should copy your pic to be viewed by us. It will not show the pic in your box, but will come up in your post.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts

When you get the Yellow "copied" image code, like redlab said, come back to this post and in the reply box, right click the top right of your mouse and one of the options that pop up should be "paste" and just left click on it. The image code will show in the box, not the picture. When you hit submit, the pic will show. Or you can email the pic to someone to post for you.

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

ok, i'm getting this done. but when i right click, "paste" isn't one of my choices.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts

Ok, click the reply box then Try hitting " control + v " at the same time. ctrl + v That should "Paste" the code

1 - 20 of 42 Posts