The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone hear of a big droptine buck shot in marienville? i heard reports of a big one going down saturday

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its legit, guy has sheds of the deer from past years. he lives up there, but isnt originally from there. not sure if he works at the sawmill as stated earlier

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ok I know the guy personally, he's not from marienville orig. but YES he does live here...NO the deer was NOT from marienville it is from out near Tionesta.

·
Registered
211 Posts
my brother just sent me a text with a pic of the buck its a hawg!! big drop tine an all just a huge buck,, for the area its probally the biggest takin in yrs.. when i live up there never seen one that big..

·
Registered
413 Posts
i am from the area and i work in marienville, and am very curious to hear/see more about this. i'll keep my eyes on this thread to see if anything develops.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Legally he owns the pictures of the deer, he took them all and shared them with friends, but still owns rights to them and by law if anyone posts them it is an invasion of privacy. Have some respect and let the owner decide what he wants.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts