The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm in field and stream the other day and see this little curved mesh backrest. I'm not usually one to buy things like that but my back hasn't been liking me much lately so for 12 bucks I thought what could it hurt. Carried it in with me today and all I can say is wow, this thing is great. I'm actually comfortable. My safety harness isn't digging into my back, I can't explain how nice this thing is. Just thought I'd throw this out there.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Just the post I've been looking for. I have a gorilla hang on (as it appears you do) and all day sits kill my back. I'd looked at the product and didn't really know if it was going to work or not.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I've looked at those for a couple years. By chance I'm going to be near a Dick's store today and I'll have one. I've said all along, comfort is key to all day sits.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
The best thing I ever did was rehab my seat and back with new foam from a fabric store.
The new one was not only better than the old, I saved the cost of a new one.
The next best thing, maybe the best, is I never left the seat out in the cold over night. I found those carries were worth it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts