The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
He is a Monster ! Somebody gets him they will be excited ! Good Luck on your draw TBrom !!

·
Super Moderator
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m sure that bull has very close tabs kept on him by the outfitters.
Not sure, but he might be flying below the outfitter’s radar. He’s tucked pretty deep into SF land in the big woods, away from any fields or food plots. He might be hard to keep tabs on. I hunt this area in rifle deer season with DMAP tags, have only seen elk one time while hunting there.

·
Registered
9,865 Posts
We were driving through Benezette Friday night and saw a big bull on the side of the road that completely shed his velvet. At little further down after Hicks Run there was a bear up in a apple tree feeding right beside the road.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I’m sure that bull has very close tabs kept on him by the outfitters.
Not sure, but he might be flying below the outfitter’s radar. He’s tucked pretty deep into SF land in the big woods, away from any fields or food plots. He might be hard to keep tabs on. I hunt this area in rifle deer season with DMAP tags, have only seen elk one time while hunting there.
Two more weeks he'll be hanging out with the girls in the same areas they always do in the fall. I haven't seen that bull this year but it is interesting that zone, probably others too but I know this one, seems it has some antler traits that get passed down. Very very similar to a bull there that was shot a couple years ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts