The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a really close friend today on my land. Parked him and I in a double set this morning. He and I have gotten extremely close over 4 years. He didn't grow up a hunter and hado only taken 3 Bucks to this point. I carried the video camera, left the gun at home and put him in the shooter seat this morning. And I'm honored to have been there to enjoy this memory that he and I will cherish forever. I've worked this small piece of land for 4 years. And it's truly paid off.
7:18 am.
4c
144 3/8 gross

·
Registered
20,668 Posts
That's a great deer, but the coolest part of this story is you hooking the guy up. He could have been stuck hunting on public land and maybe given up the sport after a few years of frustration, but you made him a hunter for life. Well played by you. You are a true friend.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Danes dad, I'm headed for forest county Thursday for a week.....you and I know why too.......time for another big woods giant to go down

·
Premium Member
24,081 Posts
Nice buck!!

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Really nice buck. Kudos to you for allowing him the opportunity to take it on your land. Let's see the video sometime!

·
Registered
9,446 Posts
Awesome buck! Congrats to your buddy and thumbs up to you. If you upload the video let us know, love to see it.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Awesome. A lot of guys keep land use to themselves. Very unselfish of you. I appreciate knowing there are guys like you out there! Need more friends? I hunt 4C/5B. :)

·
Super Moderator
3,789 Posts
Outstanding, congrats to both of you!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts