1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
27,838 Posts
Yes, but in his defense he did once say that "Poor kids are just as smart as white kids".
I know that's a terrible thing for him to say, and it's not funny at all, but ya can't help but laugh at the stumblin' fumblin' Bozo that says that stuff and expects it to be overlooked when he's running for the highest office in the land.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Not sure what a racial jungle is, but if it is like anything we are seeing, in the streets today, I would not want my kids growing up in the the jungle, we now have. Some times we get called racists, but most times, we do not judge by color, it is just that we do not want to lower our standards down to liberal ideas.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Biden has already committed to choosing a “woman of color” as VP. It was looking like Val Demmings or Kamala Harris, but with both of them coming from law enforcement they may be persona non grata on the left. That leaves Stacey Abrams. I think that would help Trump though.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
That's what the country needs alright, a candidate who makes the skin color and gender of his VP choice the deciding factor in his decision. Identity politics will eventually hamstring the left but they can't let go of it. What are the requirements for Biden's secretary of state...transgender, hispanic, child molestor?

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Do not pay any attention to the fake polls right now. Biden is an old time racist along with the late Robert Byrd of West Virginia... You know he is not picking Kamala harris after she sandblasted at the one debate...

·
Registered
16,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
He can’t pick Abrams either. Nancy Pelosi says our president shouldn’t be “Morbidly Obese”. She has a few pounds Trump that’s for sure. Maybe he will pick that trans queer lesbian from another post?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts