The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Sure glad you're getting them ATR, and not me. It saves me from soiling my Outlook trashcan.

·
Registered
12,211 Posts
What next? Maybe her husband will stop by your place to talk about his grand children and golf game. Oh wait, you're not the Attorney general!

·
Registered
19,988 Posts
I ran into Bill at the Cape May mall and he was picking up a couple blue dresses, thing is none of them looked like Hillarys size and he wanted to know if they were stain resistant.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
C'Mon Birch, you really think Slick Willy cares if he stains them?

·
Registered
12,211 Posts
Birch812 said:
I ran into Bill at the Cape May mall and he was picking up a couple blue dresses, thing is none of them looked like Hillarys size and he wanted to know if they were stain resistant.
It was a "Vast Right Wing conspiracy." Add that to her claim she came under sniper fire; knew nothing of Travelgate, Vince Foster, Tyson, Bengazi, the law firm issue, White Water - GADS, it never ends with these two!

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
People are so stupid that they don,t care.That hag could burn the flag and say it was a accident and people would believe her.If Obama could get elected let alone twice the people in this country is pitiful.

·
Registered
19,988 Posts
Unfortunately we don't have much to choose from.

One feels they are above the law, the
other feels they are above everything.

I don't think Trump can win if he was handing out 500 dollar bills in the polling booth.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts