1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
273 Posts
Australia tourism with the rip off of crocodile dundee. Other than that..... booo.. Half time show was horrible also. It was a great game though.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Australia tourism with the rip off of crocodile dundee. Other than that..... booo.. Half time show was horrible also. It was a great game though.
]
Yeah, that was a good one too, even though Paul Hogan looked terrible even from a distance. Didn't watch the halftime show either.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
None of them stuck out as being particularly memorable to me. The only ones that got a reaction from me were the repulsive Jeep ads where they drove through streams. Yuck. Good reason to never to buy a Jeep.

And the halftime show, with its confusion and gyrations, not to mention that most of what was sung was inaudible, was not worth watching.

·
Registered
20,410 Posts
I didn't recognize any of the songs that guy sang. I'm not certain why he's popular. It cant be because of the quality of his music. I guess I'm getting old.

·
Registered
273 Posts
None of them stuck out as being particularly memorable to me. The only ones that got a reaction from me were the repulsive Jeep ads where they drove through streams. Yuck. Good reason to never to buy a Jeep.
Sort of off track but jeep had a commercial probable 10 years or more ago showing a couple driving up a logging type road passing a number of hunters in tree stands dressed in orange. When they got to where they were happy they released a deer where it would be safe from the bad hunters. :mad:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Sort of off track but jeep had a commercial probable 10 years or more ago showing a couple driving up a logging type road passing a number of hunters in tree stands dressed in orange. When they got to where they were happy they released a deer where it would be safe from the bad hunters. :mad:
Never saw that one. And to think there are still some of us who use them to haul dead deer out of the woods and drive them home.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I never saw that one. That's even more of a reason to never buy a Jeep.

·
4,225 Posts
I thought the Tide ones were pretty good. It was a creative idea to sort of mock all the other commercials.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts