The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
Never had moose. Never had elk either but I hear it's good. Heck it's hard enough for me to get venison steaks anymore!

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
I can't chose just one, what is best is what I am doing on the grill at the time I am grilling it.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Porterhouse Steak--that my father in law pays for..:)Free is really my favorite, but I'll buy steak before I grill fish.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I cannot believe I am the only person that said fish so far! I love a whole fish, stuffed with fennel, lemon & oregano on the grill.

·
Super Moderator
26,934 Posts
I just did some goat chops on the grill tonight. Excellent

·
Administrator
28,376 Posts
Why are there so few catagories to pick from? I would have, at the very least, expected to see mountain lion, marinated merganser, prairie oysters, and weasel on a stick.

·
4,239 Posts
Tough call since jsut about everythign taste better on the grill.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
not neccesarily on the grill but corn on the cob over the fire pit is about as good as it gets. soak a dozen or so in water then just toss on the grate, with the husk on. don't matter what you make with it,it turns out good.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
comblockshooter said:
not neccesarily on the grill but corn on the cob over the fire pit is about as good as it gets. soak a dozen or so in water then just toss on the grate, with the husk on. don't matter what you make with it,it turns out good.
I don't make corn on cob anyother way!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
I would say ALL the choices!!!!!!!!! LOVE cookn on the grill!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts