The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to replace my four in one Rocky Hunting jacket because it is too bulky & heavy. Even though it keeps me warm & is rain proof it, I would like to get something less bulky & lightweight.

·
Registered
957 Posts
check out rutwear... they have early season, mid season and late season gear so you can pick and choose what you think you need and it is top of the line gear...

·
Registered
107 Posts
I bought the Rivers West Sawtooth parka this year. It's light weight and wind proof. I really like it and also bought the pants. It came from Shydas in Lebanon...Jeff

·
Registered
553 Posts
One word: WOOL!

GO for Benoit's beagle wear, or a vintage Woolrich. Wool is heavy, but warm and quiet.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
i have a browning 4in1 and like it. lightweight, warm and waterproof and not bulky at all.

·
Premium Member
24,020 Posts
DVD said:
One word: WOOL!

GO for Benoit's beagle wear, or a vintage Woolrich. Wool is heavy, but warm and quiet.
Have a Pendlton Wool Outfitters Parka...best hunting coat Ive ever owned...bar none!

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
After trying alomst every brand of wool out there, I have settled in on King of the Mountain. It's quiet and doesn't scratch like others do. By far the best hunting outfit I've ever owned.

·
Premium Member
24,020 Posts
arrowhead said:
After trying alomst every brand of wool out there, I have settled in on King of the Mountain. It's quiet and doesn't scratch like others do. By far the best hunting outfit I've ever owned.
I hear their a top notch wool hunting coat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts