The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has had her jeep a year and a half thus far, and I have yet to get a good set of floor mats or seat covers for it. Needless to say, the NW pa winters have done more than their share to the floor, and being a daily driver the seats see their share as well. So what I am looking for is an opinion on...#1 a good set of floor mats...#2 seat covers.

As for the floor mats I would like something that is custom fit, weatherproof, durable, and deep enough to trap melted snow and water. I would also prefer that they be made in the US and have a fairly decent warranty.

As for the seat covers, I am looking for something waterproof (or at least resistant), machine washable, and durable.

I've done a little bit of research, but wanted to see if you all could recommend something.

Thanks!!

Micah

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
I also had Marathon seat covers. Might take a gorilla and Hercules to put them on but they were awesome.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
No complaints with my husky liners or hatchie bottom seat covers.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
I had husky liners and those things were awesome. I think them and weather tech are neck and neck with their products so you can't go wrong with either one.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Can't go wrong with weather tech or husky liners. I've had them both. The weather tech had a little nicer fit so if the price is the same I would pick those.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I've had Husky floormat for several vehicles. They fit well and do a great job keeping the rugs clean. I tried the WeatherTecs for my 2014 Silverado and am equally pleased. I think the weather tecs are a little heavier and give you the same great protection.
I was a fan of the Ruff Tuff seat covers sold by Cabelas, but the quality and fit seemed to take a nose dive recently.
The set I ordered for the 2014 were missing straps and two Velcro straps were sewn on backwards. The Cabelas rep told me that they were having a lot of issues with the Ruff Tuff recently, but sent me the corrected pieces promptly.

·
Super Moderator
26,650 Posts
hacimsaalk said:
Anybody use or heard of rugged ridge?
Does that rugged ridge run off of brokeback mountain? If so, then no.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts