The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got the best service from the least likey gun maker i have a mossberg 935 turkey gun i was shooting nitros and the stock cracked and the recoil pad was falling off i went to the gun shop down the road and they sent it back it was sent without a choke tube in it cause all i have is a rhino one and i didnt want it getting lost and i took the sights off it since i use it for turkey with a scope well i get the call from the gun shop today to come get my gun i took it out of the box an i see a new stock and recoil pad after looking the gun over i notice sights on the gun and a choke in the barrel so i check the serial number to make sure it is mine and it is so i got new sights and a new turkey choke on top off my new stock and recoil pad not bad plus the gun was only gone for 2 weeks

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
That good to know that mossburg takes care of customers. I have always had there shotguns never had a prob with any of them. I also just picked up on of there 4x4 rifles so if i have probs with them i know they will take care of it. Thanks for posting there service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts