The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
quebechunter said:
LANCASTER CO GETS MY VOTE FOR BEST COUNTY TREASURE DEALING WITH DOE TAGS IT SAID IN THIS MORNINGS PAPER THEY RECIEVED ALMOST 5000 DOE APPLACATIONS SO FAR
Thats Almost funny... Our tags were in the mail Friday for wmu 3A and sent to Lancaster and still not awarded. This will be my last yr sending to Lancaster. 3 yrs in a row they buggered me

·
Super Moderator
12,831 Posts
ive sent to beaver most years....

one year i figured Allegheny is just as close and in theory, bigger post office, maybe faster? didnt compare.

typically first day awarded...

this year...im sweating...but surprisingly 2F seems to be moving slow?

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Got mine at 9:05 on Monday, it took a little longer this year, there was a guy in line in front of me at the county treasurers office...No Problem...

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
kudu58 said:
these threads just kill me every year. I've probably sent to 9 or 10 different counties over the years and have never had an issue with any of them. Guess I'm just lucky.
Usually with the 1st round there are few issues. It's when they get to the bonus round with limited tags that it becomes critical as to where you send.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.