The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Just checked my cameras and most developed buck I got was just starting to branch at brow and main beam. Wow, just wow! Awesome!

·
Premium Member
24,119 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
He is a stud. I would suggest less frequent camera checks, unless you can do then virtually undetected. I know it's hard to resist the temptation, but the last thing you want to do is push him away from repeatedly checking your camera.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I agree with bigbear, but I think i'd also ad a few more cameras out in the surrounding areas ( a Quarter to Half mile radius ) just to better pattern him.... That's the only way to really figure out where he's coming from - going to - and what times of day he's in each area......

·
Registered
558 Posts
delphic93 said:
Just checked my cameras and most developed buck I got was just starting to branch at brow and main beam. Wow, just wow! Awesome!
Same here. Had a nice 8pt (Saw him 2x in archery, but too far and I missed him in rifle) got pics of him still holding on end of February. Every encounter I had with him and my trail cam are within 300yds. Was hoping to get him growing all summer then hunt him again this year, but he either started really late or has left his bedroom.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts