The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't really gotten many pictures of him. This is the only picture since red tag season opened. He really put on some time length. His 2's have got to be pushing a foot. I will keep everyone in the loop when I hopefully get more pictures.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
If this deer is where you say it is, on or near a red tag property, chances are you are not the only one knowing this guy exists. Good luck, September is a long way away and guys see deer like this and loose all control.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I have been keeping up on your posts and that deer is a giant. But, I thought from the pic you posted prior that he had 5 points on his left side including brow. The pic above looks like 4. What do you think?

·
Registered
19 Posts
What's anyone's real opinion on Red Tag hunting? I understand about crop damage and such but seems the story's I've heard about growing up especially around my area it turns into abuse of power and almost more for having fun and killing deer then actually preserving your crops and agriculture. Just wondering what everyone else thinks about it and whether or not "red tag" hunting needs some revisions.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.