The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled the card on Saturday night and and took it home to review it looks like someone had a good growth spurt over the past week....... As always excuse the quality a couple of pics taken of the computer pic. One day I'll get a handle on this technology thing. I Wish the property my was closer to my house.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have no history with him. Just showed up this year on camera. Had some decent buck make it through the season last year but none of them were him. He only comes to where the camera is at once a week and it's always on different days. He is on private land that is public to hunting. Everyone and their brother hunts around there, pretty much all farms are red tag I just can't believe something of this caliber is running around. I'm happy to see a doe while hunting around there let alone something like this. He must have a great hiding spot. I'll keep everyone updated with pics if he keeps showing up. I just hope he does not get hit by a car or poached so I can keep getting pictures of him as he progresses.

·
Premium Member
24,179 Posts
Awesome buck!!!

·
Registered
5,629 Posts
If his brow tine length is any indication of what the other tine lengths might be, he is going to be a dandy.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Get him early, if season opens in sept where you are, best time to get him before hunting pressure increases, find some water and hunt warm days in the afternoon.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
A total stud. Good luck catching up to him.

If this were on one of my cams..... It would be after a kill shot. Berks county, yup large... A large deer, yup... Small world....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts