The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one see, hold, shoulder, and/or shoot one of these yet? Are they even available on the retailer shelf yet?
Just got my Guns & Ammo magazine yesterday and they did a review on one. The "Green" receiver looks a bit odd??? The A400 has a "rotating" bolt design to it I see.

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
They have some at Shyda's gunshop if I remember correctly. They do look different in a small way, but overall they seem to be a nice looking shotgun.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Shot one this weekend in De.All i can tell you is that it shot the target loads real well.The kick off was amazing.It is a light gun,point of aim was nice.Would own one if i could.1700 is a lot of money.
ZTK

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I was checking them out online and the new designs look like they would work. I am curious to see the reliability though. I am not big on new technology until it is proven after a few years.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I hefted one yesterday in a gun store here in NJ. First one I've seen up close. The fellow in the store said as he handed it to me; "we're selling a lot of these right now." Price was $1549. This model had a fancy recoil pad/buffer in the buttstock that compressed upon firing to soak up the recoil I assume. Pointed nice, very light, has a nice slim forearm too. The green receiver wasn't as obnoxious as I assumed it would be, but felt it contrasted with the blued barrel. Wood and checkering were nicely done too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts