The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased this shotgun in the late 60's. It is a sweet little 20 guage chambered for 3" rounds in modified and full chokes.Weight of the firearm is roughly 6 pounds.It has a ventilated rib. The gun is in very good condition with a few very minor imperfections on the lower forend and some minor blueing wear on the top of the barrels at the reciever otherwise the gun is in great condition. Potentially looking to sell or trade this firearm but have no idea what the relative worth of it is and finding information on the internet on this firearm has been difficult. Does anyone out there have the expertise to offer a reasonable ballpark $$ value on this firearm? If so that would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
From what you described it sounds like a 70-80% gun?????
if that's the case you could possibly get 300 - 400 for gun

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
One of the best things to do is look on Gunbroker or another auction site. You can see what people are asking, but better yet, what people are willing to pay/bid on the gun. Good luck

·
Registered
846 Posts
I almost bought one in a gun store a couple of years ago for $550, only it was a 12 gauge. It's from the 60's. 20 gauges always bring a little more. I can find more out later.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was on Gunbroker but couldn't find it in a 20 guage. The markings stamped on the barrel is P.Beretta, Gardone V.T. Bresica. The wood is a gloss finish dark walnut which is real nice looking. Oh, and the barrels are 28".

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Try gunsamerica.com or just google or yahoo search your gun info, you should be able to get a ballpark figure that way. Let us know what you find out!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
ok so directly out of the Newest Blue book is 80% - $385
90% - $440, 95% - $475
Add 10% for 20ga

1 - 10 of 10 Posts