buddy won one at a bash wants to sell it to me for 500$
brand new made in italy
for my boy who shoots trap and hunts
thanks for help and feedback
oc

·
Registered
889 Posts
I bought a 390 brand new. It was a specific Skeet shotgun. I think I paid just under $700 for it. So $500 for a standard grade shotgun would be all the money it is worth. If it is NIB. Otherwise IMO $500 is a bit stiff. I bought mine at High Grade Guns just outside of Pittsburgh.

By the way. It is a great shotgun. I shot thousands of rounds through mine with no problems at all. Tom.

·
Registered
889 Posts
No. The name is definitely "High Grade". He specializes in target shotguns. He has a small shop, but it is full of target shotguns. Lots and lots of stack barrels in there.

It has been a few years since I have been there. But his name is Roy. And he always treated us pretty nice. It definitely is not Ace's. Ace's does not handle nearly as many shotguns as this guy has.

His store in behind a Subaru garage. I think it is one exit or two from the Monroeville Mall?? I think the area is called "Greensburg". But I could be wrong about that. He is about 1/2 mile or less from the exit on the highway that goes through there. I could be wrong about the name of the town or the mall. When we go there from here(Morgantown) we go up through UnionTown and go past the big Ford store on the right. I bought a truck there but I cannot remember the name of the Ford store(Davies Ford). Tom.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
The A390 is a great gun! See what they are selling for on GUNBROKER and then decide.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts