The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,480 Posts
One question I have, is why isn't Lane mentioned anywhere on the website? The first page just mentions Lanny and Shane. The page with the signature series rifle is Larry, Lanny, Shane and Landon, no Lane their either. I remember Lane at the Sportmans show and thought highly of him.

· Registered
2,480 Posts
Rain Man said:
Straight from their Facebook page:

"""The Benoit Brothers (Lanny and Shane) have over 100 years of hunting experience in Ontario, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont."""

There's a reason for why you don't see them in PA. They need nearly unlimited land access and lots of snow for tracking to do it "The Benoit Way". Plus, they need the time...which most of us don't have. I'm not saying that they aren't good at what they do, but 99% of us will never have the opportunity to even try what they do....so why would I think they are so special? I'd look up to them if they had 2 or 3 farms to hunt with 200 or 300 acres each, and they consistantly dropped monsters.

BTW, 3 of those 4 states allow sunday hunting, which gives them a lot more time to follow tracks. How bout them apples....
I hope you aren't serious.

· Registered
2,480 Posts
I would disagree. If you can consistently kill the biggest bucks in the woods with deer densities as low as they are in the New England, you can do it anywhere.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.