The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was considering getting a Benelli either Supersport, Legacy, or Cordoba but... I read up a lot on other forums and seem to be quite a few that have problems with light loads and the Benelli's. Anyone here have an issues like that? I'd be looking at a 20ga.

I mostly hunt small game so that concerns me a bit. Kinda going back n forth on a Bennelli or Beretta over/under.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Never had a problem with light loads in my benelli. Depending on what your hunting sometimes that third shot comes in handy.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
There are always a few problem guns out there from any company. Benelli's are good, no problem with my 20. Of course I wouldn't try to talk you out of a beretta O/U either. Go with what fits best.

·
Registered
958 Posts
never had an issue with my benelli SBE II in 12 guage. From magnum 3.5 turkey and waterfowl loads to the lightest targets loads for sporting clays. 5 years and well over 1000 rounds no issues. Cant speak for the 20 guage.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I got to shoot the Supersport in both 12 and 20 ga. about a month ago while shooting sporting clays. I thought they were both great! No problems with either cycling AA's, STS or Gun Club loads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts