The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i won a benelli nova on saturday off a gun ticket and i was wondering who has one on here and what they think of it? my main use would be turkey hunting and a little duck hunting.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
A guide I know swears by his Nova, has dropped many snow geese and ducks with it.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
i have a nova. no problems at all. take a beating. decent to great factory patterns. i hunt alot in some grimey situations with my nova and it takes it all. two thumbs up for the price.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Get a Jellyhead choke tube and some Hevi-13 3.5 inchers 2.25 ounce loads in 6 shot or 7 shot and you'll have a turkey executioner like mine.

·
Registered
10,668 Posts
The best value out there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
if it doesn't have the comfortech stock I would suggest removing the 'hockey puck' recoil pad and getting a limbsaver slip on recoil pad (Walmart sells these under the "Winchester" label for @ $20)

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
huntsully29 said:
hey guys i won a benelli nova on saturday off a gun ticket and i was wondering who has one on here and what they think of it? my main use would be turkey hunting and a little duck hunting.
I've owned one for 8 years. Very smooth operating shotgun that would be great for turkey or waterfowl.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts