The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,921 Posts
Might not be bad in the long run for Ben to be out for the year. He is getting old and has lost his edge over the past several seasons and didn't have many years left in him. Mason has a lot going for him. He has the height and the talent. He just needs playing time to see if he is our next franchise QB or not. Same position Ben was in at the beginning of his career. Lets see what the kid can do.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
This is a good thing. Let him help out Mason and mentor him like he did on Sunday.. Big Ben is done, and hopefully he will retire.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I do believe that Moncrief's muffed pass lost the game for them. Lots of missed tackles and poor secondary didn't help either.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I hear they are in talks with Colin Kapernick

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

I hear they are in talks with Colin Kapernick
Very nice troll post....hehe...

Anyways, I have downgraded from a die hard fan to a more casual fan over the last several years due to the overall state of the NFL and the the Steelers drama....
but if that were to ever happen, I would definitely be done as a fan.....

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Bummer. Hate to see his career end like that. Hope he can recover enough to play next season, if not as a starter but as a back up to the next starter. Would like to see him retire on his own terms.

Sunday was an all around bad sports day in PA. Waugh!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Like him or Hate him Bens a great QB and it is ashame he may be done which i think he is. I ve been a Steeler fan all threw the 70s till now and it took us 20 yrs to find a franchise QB, and we only had 2 and he s one of them. Would nt surprise me if they bring back Laundry Jones due to him knowing the system and is out there if they want him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts