The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
6,669 Posts
While I do agree with ya...we have to keep things in perspective.

If the Patriots produce a turnover or a 3-and-out and then only need to go 10-20 yards for a FG, people would be calling him a genius and the next "great" move.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Game had no impact on their playoff position, so no big deal.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
As if I could hate that team more. Even when they lose, they manage to shaft the Steelers.

·
Registered
39,678 Posts
CRENoutdoors said:
While I do agree with ya...we have to keep things in perspective.

If the Patriots produce a turnover or a 3-and-out and then only need to go 10-20 yards for a FG, people would be calling him a genius and the next "great" move.
But that didn't happen and he looked like Marty Mornhenwheg's brother or to put it another way, he looked stupid. However, he has won SuperBowls so this will be quickly forgotten.

Now, if Chip Kelly had done the same he'd never live it down.

·
Registered
20,482 Posts
The Steelers should not be in a position where they need help from the Cheatriots.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Danesdad said:
The Steelers should not be in a position where they need help from the Cheatriots.
Exactly, all they needed to get in to the playoffs was to beat two really poorly-performing teams, Ravens and the Browns,.........and they couldn't do it.

That team was not fired up and was not ready to play football. That's a coaching problem. That happened long before Ben threw any pics.

Expect more non-Answers from Tomlin in his next presser.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
How the Steelers fail to be fired up for a game against Baltimore I'll never know. Yesterday was a perfect day for Trask to have been on to harp about just throwing 2 yard passes. Baltimore was playing deep zone, and Ben should have just picked them apart underneath. The god awful INT when he was throwing to AB is a perfect example. Miller had his own state around him in open ground, on 1st down, and Ben tried to slip it to AB. No excuse. That's not Haley, Tomlin, Noll, Cowher or Jesus, that's 100% on Ben. IF we get to the playoffs and face NE, Brown likely will be a non factor on the stat sheet--he MIGHT get a 5/50 day. There is no way the Hoodie allows him to have a 17 catch, 200 yard day. He'll commit all 11 guys to AB before that happens.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts