The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a whites coinmaster GT and there is a button on it called trac lock. I was just wandering if anyone had any idea what this does. I read the instruction manual, but I just couldn't seem to figure it out.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome to a very addicting hobby Shootkill . Your machine automatically stabilizes itself as you move acording to the mineralse it sences in the ground . Sometimes the Auto-Tracking will adjust so quickly , it will mask an actual GOOD target in the ground near minerals . TRACK LOCK will keep it from adjusting so you don't miss a GOOD target near the mineral deposit . Down side ??? , your machine may sound unstable because it will also react to the minerals . You will have to listen/read through the noise for a possible good signal . It will take time , practice & patients . HH

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Just looking over old posts . I have a 20 yr. old Whites XLT . I have the owners manual & Engineers report . That being said , many Whites have the same electronics or programs . If you buy one without any info , I may be able to look up info to help you get in working . Also , Whites has a forum dedicated to their machines ..... HH !

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Owned Whites for over 40 years. Good machines and I've paid for them many times over with my finds. They do have a good forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts