The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe i joined here right after it came on line? It is and always will be my favorite place to land in the mornings!
I seldom post,but i am retired now and nothing much to do?{Well,that i want to do.} I read the posts everyday,but keep my opinions basically to myself?
I would like to say to the folks that keep this site up and running,
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOU TIME AND WORK!

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
This site has been a wonderfully orchestrated team effort from the beginning and remains as such. Without the wonderful folks who logon every day, it wouldn't be possible, so I'm sure I speak for many of the admins/mods when I say thank YOU!

·
Administrator
30,605 Posts
4c_game_chaser said:
This site has been a wonderfully orchestrated team effort from the beginning and remains as such. Without the wonderful folks who logon every day, it wouldn't be possible, so I'm sure I speak for many of the admins/mods when I say thank YOU!

·
Administrator
39,076 Posts
4c_game_chaser said:

I believe the site first came up in 99. I think the guy's name was Gerald?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.