The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody has ever hunted with them. I think they're relatively newer, but they seemed to be getting some attention at the Harrisburg Show. Let me know what you think of them. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Man that place looks nice!

It's only a half hour south of where we've been hunting the last two seasons at Lily Pond. I may have to book a three day on either side of our Lily Pond hunt and check Beech Swamp out.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Wife and I are looking to this place for our "away" hunt next year.

·
Registered
17,015 Posts
going to keep an eye on this post and see what people think if they go there.

its not a long drive (8hrs)and it looks pretty good.

I got this in an e-mail I sent to them

Thank You for contacting me!! Food is not included in our pricing, everything is included but food is not in the fridge. Town is 5 minutes away and there are 7 restaurants there and a grocery store. We have managed and unmanaged land. Managed, 8 points or better outside of the ears. Unmanaged, 4 points or better. 130’ deer are very possible, we kill a couple each year and also there are chances at big bucks as well, we have a few big boys roaming around. We have box and big lean too stands, most have 4 ft platforms, plenty of room. AR’s are legal and you may bring it. Calls are legal and you may shoot bobcats and coyote, NO Hogs though. If you want anymore info fill free to call,

I removed the contact name and number so I didn't violate the advertising rules.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
I'm surprised food is not included, but it does explain the pricing, which is very reasonable. I wonder if you can use the kitchen and cook your own meals?

·
4,229 Posts
This looks like a nice place and a reasonable price. Could be a nice place for a short trip, long weekend.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I am surprised there is no verified reports from someone that went to this outfitter from the first post from february 2015 to pabuck's post Jan 2018. There is not much info on their website about the accommodations or how many hunters they take each week, pricing, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts