The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
799 Posts
You plant sumpins in the summer, and it may take sum time for dem dare sumpins to sumday sprout up. Sumbody surmized sumthing and said sumpins look like sumac and taste like sumpweed. That about sums it up about sumpins.

· Banned
39,209 Posts
MonsterBuck7 said:
You plant sumpins in the summer, and it may take sum time for dem dare sumpins to sumday sprout up. Sumbody surmized sumthing and said sumpins look like sumac and taste like sumpweed. That about sums it up about sumpins.

That's really sumpin.

· Registered
21,484 Posts
Speaking of sumpin and planting, I chose this lovely day to have my septic pumped. What a wonderful smell I discovered. I noticed some of the neighbors closing their windows....I guess they expect rain.

· Registered
5,977 Posts
Not sure what they are, I bought them at Harbor Freight, aisle 87. The clerk said I would be very happy with them.......and next year I may plant snipe's.......

· Registered
12,844 Posts
Mountain behind me is going to try and bilk one more weekend out of the skiers.
I want to see more rain and less wind so they lift the darn burn ban.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.