The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, if this is not appropiate just remove it and I apoligize in advance.

I have a Bear take down, B riser, early 1980's green stripe riser, black limbs about 50 lbs. in almost new condition in the original box that I'm trying to get a value on, thinking about selling it. I also have a second set of white limbs, about 30 lbs. that have never been strung, also in the original box, these are older from Grayling. Any ideas what it's worth or the best place to get an honest dollar value? Please don't tell me Ebay.

Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
249 Posts
Bill,
Get on over at Tradgang and go to there collecting thread. There are guys over there that will be able to tell you exactly what you need to know.Not that Bob won't be able to help you,but these guys will also.

Craig

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Go to Stickbow.com click collecting and read on the Bear archery link. No $ specifics but you'll learn a bit. I went to tradgang.com and also went to collecting to find out about this riser/limb combination

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys, Thanks for the info. I checked out the links and most refer to the metal riser. This one is wood. I dug it out of the safe and checked the limbs. The black ones that came with it are 55#. The second set I have are white 48#. The black ones are Gainsville and the white ones are Grayling. These weights are for a B riser.

Thanks again,
Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts