The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to start a organized group of hunters for next years bear season. I have belonged to a group for the last three years and shot my first bear last year. I was tired of the groups coming in and getting bears in my area while I watched. I was lucky enuff to join a gang and harvest a bear. It took about 25 years but I did connect. The group I was in is dismantling and Im in the position to start a bear club. Im not just looking for any hunters. I m looking for deticated, ethical, with safety the first priority and having fun coming next. I have about 8 guys so far. Our other group has taken 18 bears the last 8 or 9 years. I could also offer accomadations for a few and have plenty of room for campers or tents. My goal is to have around 20 total hunters. So if anyone is interested shoot me a p.m. Last years there was 9 bears taken off the farmers land that butts up to my land. I have been hunting this area since 1983. It is prime bear habitat. No lazy slob hunters or greedy hunters wanted. You must be a team player willing to push and to stand. Fair and honest guys that want to hunt hard for 3 days but not hard anuff to take the fun out of it and ruin it for others. A good time bear camp that gets the job done. What do you think?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts