The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any one knows of any bass tourney's at blue marsh, marsch creek, or lake hopewell. I'm in Montgomery county and mostly fish those lakes every week. If any one knows any tourny's around 5c I would love to kno thanks.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Blue Marsh Bassmaster's (I think) has Tuesday nighters starting when bass season comes back in(mid June-Sept?) They fish from 6-9pm out of the Dry Brooks launch, sign up before take-off. Get there early the first ones fill up(They never turned anybody away, but they may now-a-days-only allowed X# boats per permit) There is also a club down at Marsh Creek that holds them on Thursday nights(I think). There are also weekly T's over at Nockomixion. Not sure of day for them. Don't have any other info on these guys

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
icemole said:
Blue Marsh Bassmaster's (I think) has Tuesday nighters starting when bass season comes back in(mid June-Sept?) They fish from 6-9pm out of the Dry Brooks launch, sign up before take-off. Get there early the first ones fill up(They never turned anybody away, but they may now-a-days-only allowed X# boats per permit) There is also a club down at Marsh Creek that holds them on Thursday nights(I think). There are also weekly T's over at Nockomixion. Not sure of day for them. Don't have any other info on these guys
Yea I know the one they hold at marsh creek it's a bass club you have to join I think to get in.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I believe when you hold a permit there is no limit to the number of boats. If you have less than 10 boats in a tournament you dont even need a permit.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
There may be a boat limit on the permit. They are either 49 or less boats, or more than 49. The larger permit must be applied for at least 1 year in advance. The smaller one, at least 60 days in advance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts