The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

Registered
Japan opened their season today. Not many fans showed up, and the ones that did neither wore masks nor social distance.....馃槯

Note:I have no idea why the pic is being "age walled"....nothing offensive, just a pic of cardboard cut outs in the stands.....

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Ok two things:
1. @simoncool funny. Those banners of "people" at the games are hilarious.
2. When I clicked to see what was posted the picture was blacked out and said something about "Offense Content" or something like that. What is happening? (Question is not directed at you @simoncool)

Registered
Ok two things:
1. @simoncool funny. Those banners of "people" at the games are hilarious.
2. When I clicked to see what was posted the picture was blacked out and said something about "Offense Content" or something like that. What is happening? (Question is not directed at you @simoncool)
Could you see the pic when you clicked on it??? When I posted, it posted as a blacked out block, but if I click directly on the "show content" (and not just within the box), the picture comes up.

I have no idea why....maybe some sort of glitch with the new HPA??? I pulled the image off Google, and no such warning appeared on Goggle....because there is absolutely nothing to offend.:oops:

I was able to view it after I clicked on it. Even now when I come back to the thread it is blacked out and says "Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18." I'm not sure what its about. Oh well, whole new world we live in.

Registered
Discussion Starter #46
Could you see the pic when you clicked on it??? When I posted, it posted as a blacked out block, but if I click directly on the "show content" (and not just within the box), the picture comes up.

I have no idea why....maybe some sort of glitch with the new HPA??? I pulled the image off Google, and no such warning appeared on Goggle....because there is absolutely nothing to offend.:oops:
I can see the picture after clicking on it. Maybe because the guy in the extreme upper right hand corner bears a somewhat resemblance to Trump.

Registered
NBA has the best overall athletes....raw athletic talent.

Football toughest physically. Raw toughness can get you far.

Baseball requires the highest level of a practiced skill set.....and you must have high natural level of that skill set to ever be able to compete on a professional level.

Of course any professional sport requires athleticism far above average.
Clearly, you've never played ice hockey.

Registered
Well, with only 60 games left in the season, the Pirates are tied for first place? Can anyone remember the last time they were in this good of a position this late in the year?

Registered
Clearly, you've never played ice hockey.
Nope....hockey has never been a big sport in the Northern tier. I think to this very day you would have to go 60 miles from Williamsport , to Selinsgrove, to find any type of league. I've never taken any interest in it, although your right, they may be tougher. I'd put it at about an even tie from what I know.

Registered
I'd put professional hockey players up there with any athletes in the world as far as the level of skill and toughness it takes to be good at their sport.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts