The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm reading that the owners stated their plan for a 60 game season will be implemented beginning July 24th. The player's union has rejected this, I also read. So, who is going to show up and play? This whole thing is a farce.

·
4,225 Posts
This whole process was a joke. For most of it I think the blame was just about 60/40 owners. Now they are implementing this BS 60 game season, I think it is a waste. My thought was 80 games or no season. I'm not saying I won't watch, heck there is only so much to binge on Netflix, but in my head this season will be an extended Grapefruit League.
The union is still going to file grievances too, Manfred and the MLBPA are going to be dealing with that well into next season. Hearing some players may refuse to play, fine so long as they forfeit their salary for the year, which was their biggest beef to begin with.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Pittsburg doesn't have a Major League baseball team. Hasn't had on since the late 70's. Until Pittsburgh fans quit attending games and quit buying merchandise, and effectively tell MLB to get a new owner for the team, nothing will change and Nutting will continue fielding a minor leage team and rake in millions of profits every year. I don't watch baseball....and that's ashame as the game is a wonderful stratagy game to watch unfold.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
When the dust settles and the truth about all the cooked numbers, backroom coordinated actions between Governors and multiple levels of government, and scripted propaganda over this virus are finally accepted, the lawsuits filed to recover lost values, revenues, wages, and freedoms will drag on for decades.

This coordinated HOAX was not just an assault on our economy and liberties, but on our very culture and way of life.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When the dust settles and the truth about all the cooked numbers, backroom coordinated actions between Governors and multiple levels of government, and scripted propaganda over this virus are finally accepted, the lawsuits filed to recover lost values, revenues, wages, and freedoms will drag on for decades.

This coordinated HOAX was not just an assault on our economy and liberties, but on our very culture and way of life.
You know, I was wondering that today. If the governments had not ordered any shutdowns, if people who got sick were told to go to a hospital, would there have been any more deaths than reported now.

·
Registered
210 Posts
i have had several friends already ask if they have to wear masks when we go green.....ya just cant explain this. all cdc guidelines remain in place, green, just means more businesses can open. NUMBERS ARE GOING TO CLIMB....people are stupid !!
What masks? They were never mandatory.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts