The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched some. A little odd with Yankees at Nats and no fans. And I admit baseball has me a bit jaded.

But, I will say at least baseball did not B.S. me, it was about the money. After some thought, ok, anything in these times that does not B.S. me, I will give it a chance. Of course its about the money!

The "crowd noise" was more like white noise. The reaction of the in-game home crowd I missed a little bit.

And obviously all involved feeling their way thru it. Announcers remote, all that.

But, at least its a live ball game. I liked having it on.a LOT more than not. I found myself thinking nice pitch, or good at bat. Glad it was on.

So we'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
9,652 Posts
Was it on free TV? Any useless trash take a knee during the anthem? Once that happens, baseball will be gone for me, just like football, hockey, basketball, soccer, etc.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
I love baseball, 162 games is a season so I will consider this an extended pre season and nothing more. Far as I'm concerned the Nat's hold the title two years. I do wish the social justice crap would stop.

I'm done with the NBA and the NFL. Don't care if they play or not. I don't recognize the modern version of either league. I yearn for the old NFL.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
No, I did not watch.

Baseball is boring with the fans...can't imagine how boring w/o.......

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Was it on free TV? Any useless trash take a knee during the anthem? Once that happens, baseball will be gone for me, just like football, hockey, basketball, soccer, etc.
Yeah, some players took a knee.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
No. Wouldn't miss baseball if they never played another game.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Watched the Yankees game Thursday night and the pirates game last night. It felt good to watch some baseball. One step closer to normal. I’m tired of the cancel culture.

·
Banned
1,464 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Won't watch anything that displays people dropping to their knees to worship BLM or anything other than God! I did watch a little baseball but will be none now! I enjoyed going to a game last year, Nachos with peppers, but no more! Never missed a Steelers game but will miss them all! What we need to do is every week pick a company that advertises during these games and voice our displeasure and not buy their product! But then I would have to watch the Trash to see what company to go after! Can"t win!

·
Registered
20,482 Posts
Living near Pittsburgh has caused me to abandon baseball decades ago...as the Pirates ownership has done. I like the game, but I cant get behind a team which, by the actions of its owner, will never contend in a meaningful way.

·
Super Moderator
12,650 Posts
No longer have interest in NLB.......No more trips to the park for me.....

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Well, at least the Dodgers got some revenge against the cheating Astros last night. Two near bean balls and a bench clearing confrontation.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts