The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Nice bow however I would go with the 350 instead of the 400,the 400 seems to have a few issues that don't exist with the 350.

·
Registered
18,573 Posts
Never shot a Ghost but I have been playing with the reverse draw Vengeance for some time know. Barnett's are growing on me. I believe they have stepped up their game over the past few years. The receiver tends to be a little wonky on Barnetts which I don't particularly care for. The 400 has had some string issues as well. Optics are generally sub par compared to what is out there but they get the job done.

The 400 will be harder on the center serving and arrow/broadhead selection becomes more critical as speed increases.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Shoot a Revenge first. This is a great crossbow for the money. Don't get caught up in the feet per second hype that is being pushed by some. A crossbow arrow going 400 f.p.s. won't fly properly. Trust me on this.....I've built hundreds of combinations and if I could get them to fly great, I would be very wealthy.

If I build a dozen arrows, I can get about 8 out of 12 to fly decent at 400 f.p.s. Of those 8, I can get 3 or 4 to fly great. Ask yourself this question - Am I willing to pay $72 to get 3 or 4 arrows that fly great?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
arrowhead: Who makes the "Revenge"? I can't seem to find anything about it. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts