The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually don't scare very easily but last night I watched the Mayor of Baltimore say on national news that she has advised her Police to give the protesters room to voice their civil rights and GIVE THEM ROOM TO DESTROY. What shape are we in when the mayor of a major city gives the OK to allow a bunch of animals to riot,loot and burn down the city she has sworn to serve. They are throwing rocks and bricks at the cops burning police cars (city property) and destorying business'.These animals are not protesters they are RIOTERS,LOOTERS,they have committed AGGRAVATED ASSAULT against POLICE THEY ARE CRIMINALS and should be treated as such. Now the CRIPS and BLOODS are uniting to kill Police.Do any of those brain surgeons running that town realize that the CRIPS and BLOODS kill more blacks each year than all the Police Departments in our Country.I do not want to sound prejudice but everytime the black mayor of Baltimore gets in front of a camera she is surrounded by black high ranking police. Time for a change.This all comes from the top our Commander and Chief BOZO Obama. He seems very quiet. Hope he is proud.Which one of those rock throwing animals would he want as his son.... I saw a black woman beating the heck out of a young hooded rock thrower. Seemed she caught her son in the middle of the riot and beat him home then the black FOX news lady said OH< THIS IS PROABLY GOING ON ALL OVER BALTIMORE. Bull----, then show us...News people are stirring the pot real good....Ladies and Gentlemen, arm yourselves...

·
Registered
52,306 Posts
The Mayor waited forever to notify the Governor that she needed some help..I ahave 4 Balt channels, I watched it last night between that and the Phillies game, and 15 officers got injured, police cars and stores got torched. It is out of control over there...

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
I was watching Fox news last night. About 10:00/10:30 they had a live reporter on the street. This black thug comes running up to the reporter screaming profanity's. The reporter gets him calmed down a little and say's if you want to be on TV you can't swear.
The thug then starts complaining cuz he got shot 3 times with bean bags, and how wrong that was......also gives the reporter his name. Then shows 3 big welts he got from the bean bags.

The reporter then ask him......."were you throwing anything at the cops when that happened"........the thug say's yea, we wuz throwing bottles and stuff at them when they shot me with bean bags??????????????????

Really???? Should have shot him with a 45 !!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Agree with your last line!!!

buzz said:
I was watching Fox news last night. About 10:00/10:30 they had a live reporter on the street. This black thug comes running up to the reporter screaming profanity's. The reporter gets him calmed down a little and say's if you want to be on TV you can't swear.
The thug then starts complaining cuz he got shot 3 times with bean bags, and how wrong that was......also gives the reporter his name. Then shows 3 big welts he got from the bean bags.

The reporter then ask him......."were you throwing anything at the cops when that happened"........the thug say's yea, we wuz throwing bottles and stuff at them when they shot me with bean bags??????????????????

Really???? Should have shot him with a 45 !!!

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
That guy was a real hoot. Complaining that he got hit with beanbags while admitting that he was throwing things at the cops! And then he says that he is out there for "his man" Freddie Gray. This fool had no idea who Freddie Gray was until a week ago...

It's obvious that the police were ordered to stand down and do nothing and the real kicker is that the city KNEW about the threat from the gangs and then essentially sent the police out to be sitting ducks for assault...

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
First, my hat is off to all those who choose a career in Law enforcement

Who in their right mind would invest in a business in that environment, between the gov regs and the thugs you may as well dump your money and time into the sewer.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw poor Freddies arrest record yesterday.....He was a frequent flayer with law enforcement...AND IF I HAD A SON!!!!

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
One of the speakers on the news last night said one of the issues was we needed to create more jobs for "those" people.................and the split screen was showing "those" people looting and burning businesses.

Guess he meant they needed a more target rich environment to loot and burn..............I am sure more drug stores and liquor stores would be welcome.......

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
The latest story is that most of the doers were students, who were acting out a movie, "The Purge, a film about a Dystopian society in which, for one day each year, all laws are suspended for one 12-hour period."

I wish more of their Mothers had this one's mentality. And gumption!

https://youtu.be/VRlmCf1Kj2o

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
That's a good lady. She's trying but I wonder if the kid got the point. Wonder if Dad kicked his but when he got home ??

·
Registered
20,164 Posts
We need to get back to basics here or this is only going to become as big a mess as al Qaeda in other parts of the world.
First off these actors are not freedom fighters they are bored thugs that have nothing going for them in life so they are happy to try and drag everyone down to their level.

All of these so called victims like the Freddie Grays,the Trayvon Martin , Eric Garner and Brandon Tate-Brown were far from choirboys and all met their end because of their involvement in illegal activities resulting in someone intervening, their resisting and them dying.

Dealing with the police is simple, you get caught doing something you shouldn't be doing they say stop, you stop they say lie down and bark you bark. The police are not always right or even fair but at that moment in time they have the right and might so sit back and enjoy the ride. Let the court sort it out, but when your a three time loser they already know a cell is in their future so they fight and end up paying for it.

If Freddie Gray was everything that rebel rousing preacher tried to paint him of being he would never had ended up in the back of that patrol wagon.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
capt rudy said:
WHAT DAD!
The one that was first into the CVS yelling I gotta get mine,and walking out with a 6 pack of toilet paper and 2 packs of OREOS

·
Registered
16,493 Posts
That's a good lady. She's trying but I wonder if the kid got the point. Wonder if Dad kicked his but when he got home ??
So. You're thinking when ma and boy got home, there was a "Dad" ? Tee-Hee, Tee-Hee, that's a good one.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And let me say this...If the lady seen beating the cr-- out of that kid was a good mother, the rock throwing animal would not have been there in the first place, it is HOW/WHAT you are tought.I lost my mom in July of this year. She was 90 years old,sharp as a tack and tuff.I respected her and my dad and they taught me respect. That smack down you saw on TV, I got that one time when my mom heard we yell S--- while I was playing football in front of my house. If I would of even back talked a LEO I would still be walking with a limp.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Why are none of these people at work? Seems to be everyone has plenty of time to riot and protest all day. I bet they all took a sick day to be a part of the movement.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts