The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If i called in a baited area i came across what are the chances it gets taken care of? i have a chance to hunt the property but wont go in there because while scouting i came across bait and a treestand right next to it. I just want to know if the situation will be taken care of by the game commission now that i reported it. I was disgusted to come across it. I cant stop thinking about it now specially with the season 4 days away.

Thanks

· Registered
2,876 Posts
You have to check with your local WCO. I am sure he will be able to give you better advice on whether or not you can legally hunt the property. It might come as a surprised to you that he might have options that you think would automatically be shut down otherwise.

· Registered
562 Posts
Its turning into a epidemic down here.

My situation got cleared up. Property Manager for the neighboring Golf coarse to my Property made the 2 knuckle heads pick up every single piece of corn. And will not allow them to set Tree stands within 100 yds of the area.

I had a choice call the WCO or Handle it with out the Law due to some circumstances with the baiter's profession I handled it without the WCO.

Not the right way to handle it but it worked out.

· Banned
26,968 Posts
You know how to stop an epidemic don't you? You kill the germs, all you did was warn them an antibiotic may be comming.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.