The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
HPA Admin Approved Vendor
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I haven't been around for a while and checked in to see whats new. Man you guys have been busy taking some great photos.

This little guy named Casey who's eight weeks old has been taking up most of my time. He started school yesterday and already has come and sit down almost perfectly by whistle or hand signals. The wife hung a bell on the door handle and he's ringing it now to go out...hard to believe I know but Wolters training methods "do" work.
Any way for those who haven't seen any of the baby pics. Meet Casey.

Griz

Casey....COME!

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
What a handsome lil guy and smart too for catching on so quickly! Oh and I don't wanna forget what a great name! I have a Casey too.

Enjoy your new puppy!

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Cute pup Griz. Hope you have many years of enjoyment with him.

·
HPA Admin Approved Vendor
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everyone for the replies. Casey is a trip for sure but I'm sure once the little needle toothed ankle nipper settles down he will be a good dog.
He's a;ready showing sign that he is willing to learn and wanting to please me and that's half the battle, and of course he's already wormed his way into our hearts here.
You can be sure I will be boring everyone with more pics of him as he grows and progresses.

Griz

1 - 17 of 17 Posts