The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a small roadtrip to hunt with GRIFF and Jack yesterday for a bunny hunt. We had one of the best days ever! The hounds jumped at least 25 rabbits and they just pounded. We ended up with 6 kills and 14 miles on the dogs. I went 2/2 with my Contender. We didn't get any group pics but GRIFF got a couple of great videos, we'll put on later. We had a couple of young hounds with us that really got schooled! Maine Hare coming right up!

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Sounds good Andy. We had a few good runs yesterday and a couple that went straight to holes. Ended up taking 3.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
You look semi normal there Andy
Glad to see you back up and about and smiling LOL.

Big runners yesterday

John L

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Good job!

Dogs were pounding them here yesterday as well.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I believe I will be there for little females John. Not 100% sure, but hunting season is pretty much over...

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I think there are 3 of us heading up with 5 big females. That's why we are heading up, rabbit season will be over might as well hit a couple trials.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice. I am really looking forward to Spring running. We head to Maine the week after that. I am pumped!

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I know what you mean about the spring running, I'm ready for it too. I have a pup to get started and I can't wait for those big runs of spring. Good luck in Maine.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Good day indeed. Bunny is still limping a week later. Hard uneven ground I guess.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GRIFF said:
Good day indeed. Bunny is still limping a week later. Hard uneven ground I guess.
It got me pretty good too,Took me 3-4 days till I could walk right.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts