The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone had any word on what was going on with this business relationship. While other retailers always seemed to have better overall prices, it was nice to use points to purchase ghg/avery products through cabelas- plus i could avoid shipping by driving there.

· Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kadd said:
MightyJoe, Buck and Lwrsug - none of that could be further from the truth. I realy dont think the why is needed nor does it answer the OP's question. It also wont change the fact that Avery / GHG product will not be sold in Cabelas this year.

I will say that most decoy companies had issues with manufacturing and delivery this year and it wasnt just limited to decoys. Many times in the past if there wasnt a product in a store its usually because the store has a budget, ordered what they wanted and had no desire to order more when they sold out of their original shipment.

It does amaze me how many "thinking out loud" and "I heard" posts I've read on both Cabelas and Bass Pro that arent true but constantly get repeated.

The Avery website has a dealer locater that does not appear to be updated this year yet. If you are having trouble finding a dealer shoot me a PM and I'll try and locate the closest dealer to you.

I would agree that GHG wsn't the only ones that had very little stock. I had trouble buying My Real Geese and dakotas at one point. Furthermore, if you went to the wheeling store anytime after october, it was obvious that cabelas supply on everything was low- I never saw anything like it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.